Thursday, April 18, 2013

Studeo update.

Just got my hands on a Butcher from Kador ! It is a great model and the fur on it is something I have been wanting to get done for some time now and I have. I will say the things coming out of the studeo just keep getting better and better. I cant wait to get a army done for some people other then just a modle here and there.

I was playing in the local Warmachine journeyman league today I saw one of the models I did fielded and it just made me feel good knowing that the people are liking the work and making my job that much more rewording.

The camra is being slow tonight so tomorrow I will get the pics up of the Butcher and let everyone see it. Also if I sit down and do some of my own things I will show off my Cryx some time soon once I get all the things in and painted.

-Aaron-

No comments:

Post a Comment